Lienholder Notification System
The City of Henderson maintains a notification system that provides lien holders, and others that elect to do so, with electronic notification of all final orders issued by the City's Code Enforcement Board pursuant to KRS 65.8801 to 65.8839.
At least once a month, the City sends electronic mail notification of all final orders issued since the last date of notification to each registered party. Interested persons may register for this electronic notification by signing up for the Notify Me function of the City's website using the following link. Notify Me
A lien holder of record may, within forty-five (45) days from the date of the issuance of notification through electronic mail, correct the violation if it has not already been abated, or elect to pay all civil fines assessed for the violation and all charges and fees incurred by the City in connection with the enforcement of the ordinance, including abatement costs, in order to maintain lien preference. If the preceding action(s) are not taken, the City of Henderson will obtain and maintain the lien priority over previously filed liens except liens for state, county, school board and city taxes pursuant to KRS 65.8835.
Please contact Dawn Kelsey, City Attorney, at (270) 831-1200 if you have any questions regarding the City's Code Enforcement Board and/or final orders.
An archive of all final orders issued can be found by clicking the link to the right.
New Final Orders
Below is a list of addresses of all properties receiving a final order since the last date of notification. Each final order listed below has the ability to be appealed within thirty (30) days of the date the order was issued pursuant to KRS 65.8831. Each address will link to a copy of the final order issued.
- 67 S. Quail Run - Phillip B. Omer
- 421 Plum Street - Marshall L. & Ladreanna V. Chambers
- 315 Rettig Drive - Sara Beth Paff
- 437 Meadow Street - William G. & Agnes Hicks
- 412 Shelby Street - Bentley Allen Gish ETAL
- 712 Letcher Street - Tax Ease Lien Investments 1 LLC
- 650 7th Street - James Stewart Est
- 503 Powell Street - William J. & Sandra B. Payne
- 1525 Young Street - Aaron G. Bugg
- 914 Center Street - William B. Sr. & Patricia Adams
- 1101 Helm Street - Janice Sue Johnson
- 423 Plum Street - Arlene Robinson Est
- Click here and start typing....