Code Enforcement Final Orders
At least once a month, the City will send electronic mail notification of all final orders issued since the last date of notification to each registered party. Interested persons may register for this electronic notification by signing up for the Notify Me function of the City's website using the following link. Notify Me
A lien holder of record may, within forty-five (45) days from the date of the issuance of notification through electronic mail, correct the violation if it has not already been abated, or elect to pay all civil fines assessed for the violation and all charges and fees incurred by the City in connection with the enforcement of the ordinance, including abatement costs, in order to maintain lien preference. If the preceding action(s) are not taken, the City of Henderson will obtain and maintain the lien priority over previously filed liens except liens for state, county, school board and city taxes pursuant to KRS 65.8835.
Please contact Dawn Kelsey, City Attorney, at (270) 831-1200 if you have any questions regarding the City's Code Enforcement Board and/or final orders.
An archive of all final orders issued can be found by clicking the link to the right.
New Final Orders
Below is a list of addresses of all properties receiving a final order since the last date of notification. Each final order listed below has the ability to be appealed within thirty (30) days of the date the order was issued pursuant to KRS 65.8831. Each address will link to a copy of the final notice issued.
- 423 Plum Street - Arlene Robinson Est
- Old Madisonville Rd (Parcel # 56-27) - Ramona Bonner
- 451 S. Adams Street - Giles Alves Est
- 449 S. Adams Street - Giles & Mattye Alves Est
- 222 S. Adams Street - Clarence Herbert Estate
- 609 S. Adams Street - Sylvester Eldridge Est c/o Ernest Eldridge
- 221 8th Street - KJG Inc.
- 825 Kleymeyer Street - Tax Ease Lien Servicing LLC
- 112 Clay Street - Carol Cobb
- 2611 N. Elm Street - Thurman Wayne Pruitt
- Click here and start typing....