Accounting - Collections
Account representatives answer approximately 1,600 calls per month in addition to servicing walk-in customers. Some of the things we do are: utility read-ins and read-outs, property taxes, franchise taxes, water adjustments, payment assistance vouchers, return checks, parking tickets, and boat launch permits. The Account representatives run an average of 17,200 payments per month (almost 15,000 of those are for utility payments).
Utilities, taxes, parking tickets, boat launch stickers and other payments can be made by the following methods:
- In person on the first floor of the Henderson Municipal Center, 222 First St.
- Using the drive-through window at the Henderson Municipal Center
- Using the night deposit box, beside the drive-through window, at the Henderson Municipal Center
- Using the drop box at the Welcome Center at 101 N Water St. (across from the Post Office)
- Mailed to:
City of Henderson
P.O. Box 716
Henderson, KY 42419
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union (Inside Wal-Mart)
- Field and Main Bank
- Independence Bank
Utility Auto Pay Authorization (ACH)
The City of Henderson works with Paymentus Corporation, a third party automated payment service, to offer payment options for customers interested in paying their bill online or by using an automated phone service. Paymentus accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and electronic checks. Paymentus will charge a convenience fee for each transaction. For additional information please read the Electronic Payments FAQs.